Sunday, October 26, 2008

the 11TH memory

the WORST night!!


man....my worst night....
i hav spend my time mopping n sweeping my house floor...
coz is my duty every sunday...
nvm...==
even im blur i continue my duty...
luckily i din use the broom 2 mop the floor...n use mop 2 sweep the floor...
haha^^
but when after i done all my duties...
man....the worst ting come...
im really tired...
but i cant get 2 slep....T-T
gosh....
after such a harsh day...
my mind r tired...my muscle is pain after exercising...
i ned slep badly...
but i cant slep at all...
at first i can but den after my bro ruin it by pinching my face...
i cant get any slep the whole night...
really fel lik killing him!!
ah....im totally very tired but i cant slep at all...
im really mad n make me bad temper til i cry it out ytd...
hmm....
at the early morning of nex day...around 2++ a.m
i stil cant slep...
im stil crying...
so after an hour....
at last...i cry myself 2 slep...
such a bad night....
T-T
~jO~

No comments: