Monday, October 20, 2008

THE 7th MEMORY

STRANGE AND WEIRD

juz feeling abit weird...
i duno wht im thinking haiz..==
i went 2 school 2day but den i fel abit strange...
mayb coz im not in the mood 4 it..
i fel lik wasting time in school 4 sumting stupid
juz 4 the hari koko kualiti ting
hmph...really doob...!!
haiz
juz lik lame man...
but den is ordi over...
im home now...
n i can relax at laz...
i fel better after my slep...
but den i stil fel abit tired n dizzy...
fel lik goin 4 a few mor hour slep...
but is not gud...
i hav been sleeping alot tis few weeks...
i juz cant stop myself from bein tired...
mayb not my physical...
but mayb by mentally...
i think 2 muc tis few weeks...
har...
i juz cant stop it....
i fel stress out n tired but duno wht 2 do wit it...
it seems alot of ting
in my mind....
i kep day dream....i juz cant control...
n every of tis...
making me moody n im in bad temper....
i juz HATE it....!!
~jO~

No comments: