Tuesday, October 14, 2008

THE 1st MEMORY

THE DAY OF THE BEGINNING


i dun usually write blog but it interest me for the 1st time after viewing a few from my frenz...
tis is how it start...
hmm....there is oli 2 mor weeks left b4 my final exam...
i am lazy n i've done noting except from juz watching my movie n online...
i juz duno y im juz not in the mood 4 reading...
but im totally worried sick of my studies...i cant fail especially in add maths...
but i din do revise muc...haiz...==
i really should concentrate on my studies....
not oly tht but oso tis few months i hav been thinking bout the pass....
a memories tht i hav lock in my heart without showing muc out...
not even my family o my frenz n even cloz buddiez...
there is sumting dif in me...but i juz dont noe wht it is...
my mood n attitude change
my temper n my personality is bein worse
i juz simply duno wht happen....
i wan 2 control especially my temper but is 2 hard...
im sory for those hu around me...
i dun lik bein u guys burden...
hmm...i juz hope tht exam end faz n i can relax n i wont b tht bad temper anymore...
i juz hope 2 be bck the old happy joely tht once dun k muc bout worries n frenz burden....
im trying hard 2 find bck myself!!
~jO~

No comments: