Friday, October 17, 2008

the 6TH memory

man i hav really abit out of my mind!!


im headache n im totally moody...
i was lik can i juz get those stupid ting out of my head....
hmm...
really making me stress out...
im tired...can i juz take a rest n stop thinking bout it...
it abit wasting my time...
i noe it but...wht can i do...
ken told me...can he help me wit it...
hmm...i really hope he can...
but den he ned 2 concentrate on his studies....n he is easily "emo"
so i better dun disturb him wit my foolish worries...
i use many ways..including tarrot card tht 1 of my frenz borrow me...
i try 2 check on it...
but i get bad ending everytime i did it...
hmm...
does tis mean i should really stop it...if not i'll get hurt once more??
arghh...
im really abit out of my mind...
there is oli 12day left b4 final exam....
man...
im sick n out of my mind...
~jO~

No comments: