Thursday, October 16, 2008

THE 3rd MEMORY

this is the day when i felt happy but not a happy from my heart

i never felt tht strange in me before...
i tot tht a me tht is laughing is alwaz a true laugh...
but 2day is really juz not ME...
i laugh i smile i chat...
but evryting tings seems juz so fake...
me tht is pretending tht im not worry bout anyting for pas few months...
starting to fel wrong...
i chat lesser n lesser wit my frenz especially wit their trouble n worries...
me in my pas shoes wil alwaz b my frenz side when they ned me 2 borrow them my ears...
to hear bout their worries n problems...
but now im dif i juz change but duno y....
2day when i was in school...
i chat alot bout my ting wit szcien n ling...
but i stil cant hav a proper way n advise from them bout how 2 solve my worries...
but den nvm i dun mind tht they din giv me a clear advise..
coz evryting include my problem..
i hav 2 solve it myself...
im sory 2 say even alot ppl noe tht im selfish n i've change...
but tis is me for the time being...
i juz ned a time where im the 1 tht is WEAK...
hmm...T-T
~jO~

No comments: