Thursday, October 16, 2008

the 4TH memory

i stil haven GOT A WAY OUT....hmm...

wht should i do???
who is the real u actually?
r u stil the one tht once i trust n sum1 cloz where i chat alot wit u n can share my worries...?
i hav stop contact wit u for a long time....
but i stil cant let go...
years time 4 me is long...
since from the past im asking myself y cant i juz let u go??
y cant i juz leave it n go 4 sum1 new n i lik mor...
but i juz cant y?
haiz...
thinking of it making me fel dub tht y i have 2 be so noob n doob cant let go...
tis is juz silly...
i have been thinking should i juz try it once mor...
should i juz let go evryting n dun k anyting n juz try again...???
mayb when i get an ans i mayb b satisfied...
mayb....
but evryting is stil a QUESTION MARK in my head n heart...
hmm....
a me tht is alwaz blur n confused...
is now trying 2 get an ans...
an important ans tht i waited very long...
but can i really get the ans???
i duno....
i really really....
DUNO....
~jO~

No comments: