Thursday, October 23, 2008

the 10TH memory

IT SEEM REALLY DIZZY!!

when im totally in a bad mood n uncontrollable temper...
every1 seem thinking tht im perfectly alright but..
when i seem ok n i dun hav any problem every1 seem thinking tht i wil hav a harsh time goin tru
sumting!!
hmm...ling been worried bout me...
szcien been feeling bad bout tis...
xuan bein asking WHY WHY WHY??
actually everyting bout my frenzship wit wa...is juz between me n her...
not any1 else problem....for sure...
so juz relax buddiez...
im ok...
n im fine...
i am upset bout it...y it happen lik tis...tht me n her dun talk at all...even at school...
i really am upset but...is ordi over...
i over come it...
she dun1 to talk to me...i cant blame her n i cant force her to talk to me...
so juz let it go...
so all...of u...[ling szcien xuan]
juz relax...is noting n i really mean....
dun wory 2 muc bout me...worry bout ur exam better ok....
thankz tht ling call me up 2day 4 asking whether am i ok o not?
she really is abit worry bout me...
hehe^^
im happy for it tht she care for me alot...
not only in scout tings but oso in my feelings n frenz problem...
thankz...ling..
~jO~

No comments: