Saturday, November 8, 2008

the 12TH memory

my exam holidays n my tummy...


hmm...gosh...stil got 1 mor week b4 my exam end..
i juz stop studying ordi...
haiz...==
i cant imagine my result...
juz leave it la...tht is wht im thinking but den can i??
hmm....
soon holiday wil b coming i cant wait at all...
i wanna go out hav fun n enjoy my trips...
hehe^^
1.goin 2 szcien's place...
2.my penang trip....
3.out 4 roller...
4.my langkawi trip...
5.swimming...
6.ice skate...
7.overnitez...
8.XXXXX
secret...haha^^
hmm.....cant wait 4 it....
juz hope tht all those plan work...i juz hope my holidays come faz..i juz cant wait...
these few days...i
been thinking wht should i do wit my things...n my prom actually...but at laz i giv up n juz leave it aside...
n on friday i get a kfc for free...thankz 2 koperasi...hehe^^
love it...
but im totally in bad luck due 2 juz having those chicken n i din take my meal properly...
i get my tummy upset til now...
gosh i hope it get well faz...if not my exam days is goin 2 kill me...T-T
haiz...o....i juz cant stop those pain..T-T
~jO~

No comments: