Saturday, March 28, 2009

THE 21st MEMORY

never thought tht this wil happen to me...


i were foolish enough to hav thought tht we could last....
but things juz end the same....
u break our 1st promise...
it makes me hate u mor then anyting...
im trying hard to love u as much as i can
but thing juz end up lik tht....
i never thought u wil b as stupid as tht to hav show me u r having sum1 else outside....
i thought u r gud enuf for me to make me forget the one i love very muc
and choosing u is my rite decision...
but it end up u make me fel mor stupid then ever...
...
T_T
recently...alot thing been goin on....
i thought i make the right decision tht u should stop contact with me...
BUT....
thing seems different
since...i noe the truth behind the truth....
wil my actions and decision make me regret....
arghh......!!
should i just say u r stupid too kind o juz say u r a liar...
hah.....

~jO~

No comments: