Thursday, May 13, 2010

the 30TH memory

IM JUST AN ORDINARY GIRL..

there's time when i get left out alone sometimes...
feel bad and down...
but it just seems like there always a better tomorrow...MAY BE
thinking about it doesn't make me feel better...
knowing that how deep it feels like doesn't make it sound good...
pretending to be happy doesn't always succeed in...
acting tough and strong....
just a side of me...

time by time....things just cant be pretend...
i may look tough but i wanted protection too...
i may look independent but i wanted someone to depend on too
i may look happy but i might feel down inside of me
i may smile but not from my heart...
there's always time where i felt that....
letting myself be another side of me might be the best way of being me...
but im wrong...
there will always be times where i want to be selfish...
i wanted to change i doesn't feel like being the one that i am now...
i wanted to cry laugh and show how weak i am actually...
im just an ordinary girl which seems to be very simple minded...
~jo~

No comments: